11/04/2010

Should I use Twitter during World Cup 2010?

Last night I decided to commentate on the Real Madrid – Barcelona game via Twitter for BlackBerry. In case you don’t know, the Twitter concept involves users submitting messages of no more than 140 characters on whatever subject they choose. Of course mine is the World Cup and I wanted to keep a close eye on Lionel Messi after his recent performances. Predictably enough, at one point I mentioned he was having a quiet game, only to see him score moments later. An interesting experience, even if I did miss the occasional booking or substitution as an at times mesmerising Barca slowly took control. I might try this again and do some more during the World Cup if anyone is interested.

For further details and the full Twitter match night experience go to:

http://twitter.com/2010bafbaf




No comments:

Post a Comment